Flota para Hispanohablantes en Formación

Totally dedicated to Starfleet Command 3 - The Next Generation!

Moderator: FA_Frey_XC

Flota para Hispanohablantes en Formación

Postby Torbellino » Thu May 06, 2004 6:01 am

(English translation below)

Me da gusto anunciar que hay una flota en formación para jugar Starfleet Command 3 en línea en el Dinaverso (Dynaverse). Esta flota se creará especialmente para los hispanoparlantes.

Jugar en el Dinaverso es divertidísimo; hay muchas versiones y modificaciones al juego, apoyadas por Taldren (una de las compañías que nos trajo SFC3).

El Dinaverso es gratis y es fácil conectarse. Lo único que hace falta es la existencia de una Flota creada especialmente para los hispanoparlantes.

Ahora existirá tal flota, los Jinetes del Dinaverso!

A todos los interesados favor de contactarme o dejar sus datos aqui en los foros.

--Almirante Torbellino

It is with pleasure that I announce that there is a fleet in formation to play Starfleet Command 3 on the Dynaverse. This fleet is being created specifically for Spanish-speakers.

Playing on the Dynaverse is a lot of fun; there are lots of versions of and modifications to the game, (most of them) supported by Taldren (one of the companies that brought us SFC3).

The Dynaverse is free and easy to connect to. The only thing missing is the existence of a fleet created especially for Spanish speakers.

That fleet now exists: Horsemen of the Dynaverse!

Anyone interested please contact me or leave your information here on the forums.

--Admiral Torbellino
If Enterprise takes place 100 years before the time of Captain Kirk, why are the special effects better?

Torbellino
XenoCorp® Newbie Member

Postby FA_Frey_XC » Thu May 06, 2004 9:25 pm

What a great thing !!!!

That's awesome man, please don't hesitate to shoot me the link to your Fleet page and I'll list it in our resources page!
CEO, XenoCorp® Inc.
Director Fleet Activities.
fafrey@xenocorp.net

GAMESPY CALLSIGN:
FA_Frey_XC
FA_Frey_XC
XC HQ Alpha Admin

Return to Starfleet Command - The Next Generation