Frey your killing me...

This is the General XC Forum. Talk here about anything and everything, but keep it light!

Moderator: FA_Frey_XC

Frey your killing me...

Postby [GZ]Whoo » Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:22 am

Last frey words "I have great news, I will talk with you tomorrow..."

That was 4 days ago...

This turture is too much to bear!
Call me!
Competition isn't a hobby, it's our nature.
[GZ]Whoo
XenoCorp® Newbie Member

Postby FA_Frey_XC » Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:03 am

OKay okay okay - there's two things we can look at doing:

1. I can host the server process on a WIN32 based platform - run teamspeak server for ya, and provide you access to restart, etc.

2. I can "rent" you a server. You choose the OS, you choose what you want on it, and you have complete and total access to the server via Remote desktop client, vnc, whatever you want. Then YOU can run whatever you want. If you want to run a WIN32 based OS, I will supply a W2K Server software (legit) for the server.

What kind of server are we talking about? Well, we can start with a Athlon XP2100+ with RAID and 768 MB of DDR memory. After that, if we decide we need more horsepower, we'll work it out.

Remember - the bandwidth is pretty much unlimited because you'd be on a 12.5 MB switch here @ work's NOC. Directly connected to the internet via OC3

:shock:

AND you'd have your own server.

In regards to management, I'd do the maintenance, upkeep, and I'd give you the necessary contact info in case of a emergency.

Now, you HAVE had my home email addy !! :D Use it and we'll get the details down.

Regards,
CEO, XenoCorp® Inc.
Director Fleet Activities.
fafrey@xenocorp.net

GAMESPY CALLSIGN:
FA_Frey_XC
FA_Frey_XC
XC HQ Alpha Admin

Return to XenoCorp General