The module is now uploaded to the ftp site

General NWN News, info , and the like.

Moderator: FA_Frey_XC

The module is now uploaded to the ftp site

Postby StumpTX_XC » Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:58 am

:popcorn:

Now all we need is to get someone to set it up so we can go run around in it for a while and see what new ideas we can add. This should be fun! Start nukin the popcorn and grab a coke. It's time to play in our new world. I would like to set this up so that Steve can upload a new mod every 2 weeks or whatever time frame works. We can then install one on a machine to run just as a test server for the development team and any xenocorp senior officers who wish to look around and contribute some ideas. I'll see what I can hook up. In the mean time, if you already have a solution for that just post it as a reply to this one.

We could temporarily jack up the XP for testing purposes so we can make it through more areas. plenty of places for levels 1-5 also. I like that feature. I once took a writing course and was told to always grab the readers attention right from the beginning. I want a lot of visitors after all that work! Would we need to create a HAK just to have an opening movie?
Perilandra is running online on a part-time basis while Nafein and I add some finishing touches. Stop by and check for mod name Perilandra in the Alternative section.
StumpTX_XC
XC Retired Member

Return to NeverWinter Nights General