Beholders!

General NWN News, info , and the like.

Moderator: FA_Frey_XC

Beholders!

Postby StumpTX_XC » Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:40 pm

Damn those guys are nasty!. :eek: I made some lvl 26 beholders and even with a lvl 28 cleric I was gettin hammered. :cry: I even made level 40 and level 60 beholders that I haven't tried yet in solo combat, but I think the only way those guys are ever going down is with a large group of level 40's with varied abilities. Beware, their ray attacks do lots of nasty stuff like disabling spellcasting temporarily, dispel and flesh-to-stone. Too bad we can't bring one of 'em to a WWF brawl. Now that would be interesting!
Perilandra is running online on a part-time basis while Nafein and I add some finishing touches. Stop by and check for mod name Perilandra in the Alternative section.
StumpTX_XC
XC Retired Member

Postby f9thret_XC » Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:06 pm

Any chance you can Email them to me Stump? I'd like to see what you did with them.

Stephen
f9thret_XC
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Take a look

Postby StumpTX_XC » Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:03 am

I just sent them to you as .erg files. open a mod and import them. Nothing really special except I bumped up some of the creature items (hide/bite) a bit. The real nastiness just comes from their natural abilities - the beholder attacks in the special abilities section of the creature creator.
Perilandra is running online on a part-time basis while Nafein and I add some finishing touches. Stop by and check for mod name Perilandra in the Alternative section.
StumpTX_XC
XC Retired Member

Postby f9thret_XC » Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:55 am

many thanks Stump, 'll give them a look see this afternoon.

Stephen
f9thret_XC
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Postby FCM_Kortez_XC » Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:59 am

I am always game for nasty monsters. They are always crunchy ...
FCM_Kortez_XC
XC Retired Member

Return to NeverWinter Nights General