Anybody palys paint ball.

Sit back and talk about your favorite kills or whatever is on your mind.

Moderator: ferretlxix

Anybody palys paint ball.

Postby ferretlxix » Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:03 pm

I was wondering if there is anybody in the XC community who plays the sport.
Right now I'm tryng to get back in after being out of it since the early 90s.
every one just loves to spank the weasel!

Capt. Hydran Squad
Overlord Halo2 XC clan
ferretlxix
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Postby FA_Frey_XC » Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:24 pm

We use to play paint ball and IR guns games.

At one time we had an entire desolate apartment complex we talked the management into letting us play at for just $200 for the summer!!!

It was awesome!

And since the front gate was chained and locked, the cops couldn't ever just drive in when they saw us there playing.

It was AWESOME.
CEO, XenoCorp® Inc.
Director Fleet Activities.
fafrey@xenocorp.net

GAMESPY CALLSIGN:
FA_Frey_XC
FA_Frey_XC
XC HQ Alpha Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:57 pm

used to play It all the time, Heck when I was a teen, we used BB/Pellet guns. Then again, We was in the wrong accrding to todays standards.

Still have an Old Team up about 90 miles from where I live, But we haven't got together in almost 5 years. Might be worth Trying out again.

Stephen

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:59 pm

Interesting having logged in, It shows me as A guest. have there een any Data Base changes?

Stephen or f9thRet_XC.

Postby FVA_C_Blade_XC » Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:04 am

Anonymous wrote:Interesting having logged in, It shows me as A guest. have there een any Data Base changes?

Stephen or f9thRet_XC.

Strange
There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation
Fleet Vice Admiral_C_Blade_XC
XenoCorp Fleet Operations
XenoCorp.net
Shit-Storm.com
fvablade@xenocorp.net
OC Member
Visioneer
SFC2.net ISC RM
FVA_C_Blade_XC
XC Retired Member

Postby FA_Frey_XC » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:06 pm

Absolutely not !!

I will check into this for you Bro.
CEO, XenoCorp® Inc.
Director Fleet Activities.
fafrey@xenocorp.net

GAMESPY CALLSIGN:
FA_Frey_XC
FA_Frey_XC
XC HQ Alpha Admin

Postby Green » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:00 pm

There was some sort of weirdness going on w/ logins (had it myself). It is not the forums, it is ... well ... my guess is space aliens, but I digress.

A surprising number of KOTH and KAT play the game ... what a hoot (and what a hurt). M'ress, Karbin and I had the chance to get together and go to EMR (in PA) for a "Monty Python" themed game and had a blast. Two full days of smacking folks around (~400 folks). I missed the chance to go to the castle conquest there (~1000 folks in a 2 acre, 2 story castle).

Great game, a lot of fun. Once I got hooked, I couldn't stop. I even use the "hey, I'm old, respect your elders" line to see if it will give me a break (never does though ;) )
Green
XenoCorp® Newbie Member

Postby ferretlxix » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:47 am

FA_Frey_XC wrote:We use to play paint ball and IR guns games.

At one time we had an entire desolate apartment complex we talked the management into letting us play at for just $200 for the summer!!!

It was awesome!

And since the front gate was chained and locked, the cops couldn't ever just drive in when they saw us there playing.

It was AWESOME.

Wow! That is awsome. We had allot of wooded area in the small town I lived at in CT. So, the cops wasn't a major problem at all.

Capt. Hydran Squad
Overlord Halo2 XC clan
ferretlxix
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Postby ferretlxix » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:50 am

Green wrote:There was some sort of weirdness going on w/ logins (had it myself). It is not the forums, it is ... well ... my guess is space aliens, but I digress.

A surprising number of KOTH and KAT play the game ... what a hoot (and what a hurt). M'ress, Karbin and I had the chance to get together and go to EMR (in PA) for a "Monty Python" themed game and had a blast. Two full days of smacking folks around (~400 folks). I missed the chance to go to the castle conquest there (~1000 folks in a 2 acre, 2 story castle).

Great game, a lot of fun. Once I got hooked, I couldn't stop. I even use the "hey, I'm old, respect your elders" line to see if it will give me a break (never does though ;) )

Heh, elders. Don't expect that excuse on this 33yr old methane breathing weasel. lol!

Capt. Hydran Squad
Overlord Halo2 XC clan
ferretlxix
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Postby ferretlxix » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:51 am

Anonymous wrote:used to play It all the time, Heck when I was a teen, we used BB/Pellet guns. Then again, We was in the wrong accrding to todays standards.

Still have an Old Team up about 90 miles from where I live, But we haven't got together in almost 5 years. Might be worth Trying out again.

Stephen

For the couple of games we got to play, I'd had fun and still love to play again at whatever field we meet at.

Capt. Hydran Squad
Overlord Halo2 XC clan
ferretlxix
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Return to Ferret's Bar N Grill