Chatha killed

Out of Character General chat here.

Moderator: FA_Frey_XC

Chatha killed

Postby Pestalence » Mon May 25, 2009 12:34 am

In the Wing 2 of the black Ring Citadel, Teymour fearlessly joined 23 other brave souls, led by the Corona Guild members Rragnarr and Ranfir, killed Chatha today and gained access to Wing 3.

Wing 1 you collect a stone, wing 2 you collect a stone.. these 2 stones are needed to open Black Ring Citadel Wing 3.. only 1 stone drops per week..

I will endeavor to collect the 2 stones for the Corps of Xeno in the next few weeks..

Corona gained their 2nd stone tonight, next on their list is the Celts Guild, followed by Secrete Order (Raiding alliances), then Stones will be available to other guilds starting with the players who have joined the raids the most, as such, my record of participation with Corona on raids for the past 2 months has put me at the top of the list..

as such, in approx 3 weeks, the Corps of Xeno will have the stones to go into Wing 3 when all our members are T3 attuned..

Soon we will have members experienced enough to do on our own what Corona is doing.. I am learning the Pug Raid tactics that are sure fire "win" to beat each boss in the Epic Dungeons.. and this knowledge will be shared via Teamspeak and playing experience with all the Corps of Xeno members.

anyhow, a picture for tonight's victory

Sunday night May 24, 2009, the first Pug raid to take down Chatha, directed by Corona guild members, in conjunction with The Celts and Secrete Order plus several other individual raid members, including those from House of Wolves and Corps of Xeno killed Chatha.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7312/t ... ure004.png
Attachments
Image1.png
Image1.png (52.9 KiB) Viewed 4327 times

"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!" - Kyle Reese - 'Terminator'
Pestalence
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Return to Age of Conan : [OOC] General