IN GAME BANNERS / RECRUITING SCRIPTS

Out of Character General chat here.

Moderator: FA_Frey_XC

IN GAME BANNERS / RECRUITING SCRIPTS

Postby FA_Frey_XC » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Attached here you will find the Guild approved scripts for advertisement of our Guild, as well as Teamspeak info, etc.

I'll let the fine gentlemen who created these inform you of proper installation and use.

Regards,
CEO, XenoCorp® Inc.
Director Fleet Activities.
fafrey@xenocorp.net

GAMESPY CALLSIGN:
FA_Frey_XC
FA_Frey_XC
XC HQ Alpha Admin

Re: IN GAME BANNERS / RECRUITING SCRIPTS

Postby Pestalence » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Well here is a basic script for using an Emote with pre determined speech.. great for use in Raids, RP, Etc.. can be easily adapted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/emote salute
/say Remember me? I am %m and I have been sent to give you aid, %t.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just copy and paste into Notepad and save to your Funcom/AgeofConan/Scripts folder as something simple like a.txt (do not include the lines at top and botton)

You can alter the Emotes as you like.. for a listing of Emotes in game just type /emote and press the tab button twice.. the list will pop up.. you can just pick the emote you want from the list and put it in the script.. the wording can be changed as you like.

You can also use Colors with the <font color="#xxxxxx">words in color.</font>, however this only shows up in the chatbox with colors and not in the bubbles over the character's head.

the %m will give your name automatically, so the script can be used with any of your characters.. the %t will pull the targeted person's name and put it in the dialogue automatically.. be careful with this as to not metagame using the %t command.

to use in game.. in any chat box just type /nameofscript.txt

for the example above.. I use a coming to someone's Aid script.. as such the script named a.txt.. for me to use it, I enter an active chat box like SAY or GLOBAL or GUILD and just type /a.txt.. the script will then do the emote and say the caption automatically.. just make sure you have the person you are talking to targeted.

Hope that this helps.

"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!" - Kyle Reese - 'Terminator'
Pestalence
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Postby Pestalence » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Teamspeak Scripts are now attached at the bottom of this post in a zip file, just DL, Unzip and move the 2 files to your

Funcom/AgeOfConan/Scripts folder

to use in game :

6 Man Groups

in Global Chat type

/tsg.txt

to display teamspeak info for your 6 man group. Remeber that this will only display to your current group and not to a 24 man raid.

24 Man Raids

in Global Chat type

/tsr.txt

to display teamspeak info for your Raid. Remeber that this will display to entire Raid and will not work for 6 man groups (6 man groups will typically not be set to Raid and as such, the Raid chat window will not be active).

Hope that this helps.
Attachments
ts.zip
(814 Bytes) Downloaded 601 times

"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!" - Kyle Reese - 'Terminator'
Pestalence
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Postby FA_Frey_XC » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:40 am

Here are the updated Scripts for use on CROM.

Regards,
Attachments
AoC_CoX_Scripts_current.zip
(3.61 KiB) Downloaded 563 times
CEO, XenoCorp® Inc.
Director Fleet Activities.
fafrey@xenocorp.net

GAMESPY CALLSIGN:
FA_Frey_XC
FA_Frey_XC
XC HQ Alpha Admin

Return to Age of Conan : [OOC] General