=/\= suggeston for tracking mission rewards

General Star Trek Online forums!

Moderator: Storvick_XC

=/\= suggeston for tracking mission rewards

Postby stoneyface » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:31 pm

greetings again,

i wanted to make a suggestion for players that will be joining us in ST:O. i have been playing in the beta now for a while and i came up with a unique idea to help out new players or just to help you with an alternate character. once you complete a mission, you get a reward for it, once you choose the reward, you can no longer see what the reward options were. what i have been doing is going into the captains log and anytime i get an exceptional reward item (rare, powerful, very helpful, etc...) i make a supplemental log entry describing what was available as reward items. this way we can pass on that info to others if they need a specific mission reward item to progress. i hope also that either i or someone else in the fleet will go thru at a later time and make a summary of what the good missions are to do for the best reward items that we can post here or on the XC webs.

so think about it. it is very easy to do. click on the pencil looking icon in the upper right portion of the UI where the map is and then choose the specific mission in supplemental tab and add you log entry.
this is Black Ops. comin' at ya in secret and in black
stoneyface
XenoCorp® Standard Member

Return to ST:O - General