recruiting for XC while ingame

General Star Trek Online forums!

Moderator: Storvick_XC

recruiting for XC while ingame

Postby stoneyface » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:34 pm

heya all and hail XC!

i wanted to drop a quick note to everyone involved with XC's newest addiction. frankly, we are going to need more members to be able to compete effectively in future fleet actions. i know that some of you have already recruited some of your friends for the fleet and we do appreciate that. i would like to lay out some ground rules tho that will help out everyone eventually.

first, if you invite someone to the fleet, please tell someone!!! by that i mean please contact storvick or i thru ingame pm or here in the forums. i am saying this because i have logged in a few times in the last week to see mysterious members in the fleet roster. just take the time to send us a message so we know who these people are. if the new recruits enjoy the fleet and would like to join as an official member of XC and not just an STO associate member, please have them fill out an application that is also located on the xc site here http://xenocorp.net/Fleets_Guilds/Starfleet_Command/starfleet_Command.html

second, please refer all new recruits to the xenocorp homepage at www.xenocorp.net so they can look at our rules for behavior. frey and i take these rules very seriously. frey created this fleet with a very specific image in mind and our behavior sends a message to all that encounter us.

5th, THIRD SIR!, right third, no one is to promote anyone in the fleet. no one but frey or i are allowed to promote and until the fleet permissions are fixed i would as that everyone abide by this policy. this rule is set in place so that new recruits don't get promoted within the fleet and then pillage the fleet bank. it hasn't happened yet and i would like to keep it this way.

4th, please feel free to recruit! this is not telling you to spam chat channels in STO like the lame goldsellers. but occasionally talk to people or post a message that we are recruiting. we have found a few good members this way. if you team up with someone while doing missions and feel he would be a good fit, tell him about the fleet. ask if he is interested in joining a fleet and give him all the website info.

there it is, all i am asking is that people use some common sense and think about who we want in the fleet. look for those "diamonds" out there in the vast sea of coal chunks. remember, it's your fleet too!

thanks and good hunting!
FVA stoneyface XC
this is Black Ops. comin' at ya in secret and in black
stoneyface
XenoCorp® Standard Member

Return to ST:O - General