Crafting etc.

General Star Trek Online forums!

Moderator: Storvick_XC

Crafting etc.

Postby daryllnapoli » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 am

Thank you for those that have giving me samples to lv crafting for the fleet.i want you to know what a pain it is and im doing it for the fleet. im almost done but i want you all to know that it has drained 4mill from me. i have not been playing much mostly because i lost fath for a while but i feel i can trust that cryptic is going to deliver.Anyways i will post what data samples i need for when im ready to do eng. science and tactical are both at tier 3. when they add some better stuff and make it a little easier to make and make it cheaper i will start outting blues in the bank for the fleet. there are some good weapons but right now its is cheaper to just buy them on the AH. hopefuly they fix his and start selling the whites i need so i can stop spending so much not only on the data sample im short on but the white i need to proc. to give you an idea i spent 500k right now on plasma samples x50 takes 7 to proc 1 plus 30k each white. that is for mk6 defletor. i need to make at least 14 or so. weapons lol add 300k-400k each on top of that. i dont mind spending the cash and time it takes me to farm.Later i hope it will all be worth it
daryllnapoli
XenoCorp® Newbie Member

Re: Crafting etc.

Postby daryllnapoli » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 am

poof 2mill gone good news science done bad news the stuff can all be bought useing explor points!!! grr i have fath that the will add some better stuff to fix this mess up have fath i will make my voice heard on the damn STO forums about this madness but i know it has been beaten to death and they promise to update memory A we will see.also eng is almost done but im broke so i have to go farm fora few days. im missing data smaples and need to buy a few more whites. data samples i have been buying at times are 10-30k each and need any where from 10 or so a few of each kind to make one. the other data samples are more common its justa few like the tetryon and encoded and few more that are the issue ill kep you up dated
daryllnapoli
XenoCorp® Newbie Member

Return to ST:O - General