stoneyface's want list

Moderators: FA_Frey_XC, FCM_SFHQ_XC, stoneyface

stoneyface's want list

Postby stoneyface » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:56 pm

so, when we start massacring this game, please be on the lookout for these items for me. i will give you whatever you need as always regardless but there is always something to trade :) i suggest that everyone go thru the website i posted http://www.gamebanshee.com/hellgatelondon/equipment.php and make a list for me to watch for ;) see how this works ;)

chest = Northrup's Guru (AQUIRED)
*ironically i got the scale of sydonai for like 5k palladium! +7 to all stats! (AQUIRED)

feet = Liisa's leeways

hands = primary for fighting TPJ's Handguards (AQUIRED)
*secondary [s]Duellos of the Duelist[/s] (AQUIRED)

- secondary for XC style ;) Fawkes Flameguards * please note that these used to be hallowe'en special event drops only so EXTREMELY RARE!

head = primary Eyes of the Maverick (AQUIRED)

- secondary reason? duh! All Hallows' Visage * please note that these used to be hallowe'en special event drops only so EXTREMELY RARE!

legs = Biogram Sheaths (AQUIRED)

shoulders = Advanced scout shoulders (AQUIRED)

waist = Kalan's Harness (AQUIRED)

GUNS OF NOTE: these are my most wanted list for now. later i can rebuild the famous "Stoneyface Collection" later ;) i was almost there last time :D Any unique guns you find, if they are more common, you can sell. but when you find a new one ask me before you sell it or break it down please! much appreciated!

* i would also add that any mod that has a +9 or +10% chance of "on hit" effects, i desperately want

Dunbar's Disruptor - this will be a remake of my all bolt, on hit gun from HG:L ;) evil thing

Lee's Lightlance - fear this gun. just sayin ;) (AQUIRED)

Nikola's Polyphase Rifle - i must must must get this gun again. i had a 7 slot nikola's and it was so devastating, the 8 slot is what i want >:) (AQUIRED)

Voodoo Rifle - i think the best sniper in the game :) (AQUIRED) WHOOO HOOO!!!

Hu's Hypershot - a pair of 3 slot hu's hypershots at 600/min firing rate and rapid fire... forget about it. pure awesome. other marksmen skills just make it worse. a must have!

The Fragger (AQUIRED) - awesome pair of guns to have

Jung's Windstorm - a good hu's substitute when you can find a hu's half the firing rate but still great guns (AQUIRED)

Amir's Death Dealer (AQUIRED) - probably the most sought after dual pistols after hu's for sure. another 600/min firing rate gun.

hopefully this guild will provide a good tool for newbie players and veteran players coming back! i will see if i can find my build next ;)
this is Black Ops. comin' at ya in secret and in black
stoneyface
XenoCorp® Standard Member

Return to XenoCorp Hellgate