Food and Tribbles

General Star Trek Online forums!

Moderator: Storvick_XC

Food and Tribbles

Postby Pestalence » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:11 am

I want to try to upgrade the Fleet's Tribbles

On my Cruiser captain Emiria, I am going to breed the Rick Tribble

RIC gives the normal out of combat healing AND also gives 2 buffs : 1) Damage Buff 2) Resist Buff

I have the base tribble to do the breeding, however I need the Food to do the breeding and it seems hard to find on my own.

I need any of these 3 foods

1) Jumbo Romulan Mollusk
2) Klingon Octopus
3) Klingon Gladst

If you get this food and dring, please mail them to me.

I plan to breed enough of these for the entire fleet to get at least 1 for their main characters, however if I get enought food and drink, we can have our entire crew's buffed.

The tribbles in the fleet bank currently can be disposed of.. none of them are rare.. and I didn't put them there.

Once the breeding starts, I intend to stock the Fleet Bank with the good Tribbles (RIC).

Also at present, Emiria does not have any access to the fleet bank, otherwise I would thin the bank out.

Thanks for listening.

"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!" - Kyle Reese - 'Terminator'
Pestalence
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Re: Food and Tribbles

Postby stoneyface » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:34 pm

pesty there is a shitton of tribbles i put in the fleet bank. can you grab those please? thanks.

plus did you see this?

http://www.sto-intel.org/wiki/Tribble

complete tribble recipe. personally i would love to have a couple dpsx2 tribbles
this is Black Ops. comin' at ya in secret and in black
stoneyface
XenoCorp® Standard Member

Postby Pestalence » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Cool link.. I'll have to study that some more.

The one I have been going by :

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AczhS ... 3cGM&hl=en

however the one you posted looks more complete.

"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!" - Kyle Reese - 'Terminator'
Pestalence
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Postby Pestalence » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:02 am

OK.. Tribble Breeding.

I have decided that currently, with the information available, I can creadte 5 types of rare tribbles that give 2 buffs / tribble. Buffs last for 1 hour per tribble rub. Buffs are known to effect ground combat only currently. Nothing supports Space combat as far as anyone knows.

the Buffs are :

1) Griffis - Damage Resistance (x2)
2) Highison - Health Regen (x2) [also YU tribble does this effect also]
3) Velasquez - DPS (x2)
4) Mattson - Health Regen / DPS
5) Ricossa - DPS / Damage Resistance

By default I will be breeding Ricossa for the Fleet Members, however if you want a different type of tribble listed above, please make a post in here or better yet, send me an in game mail / PM and I will start breeding one for you ASAHP (as soon as Humanly Possible).

Pestalence
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Postby Pestalence » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:59 am

BTW, your Bridge Officers can also use the buffs of your tribbles.. so don't be afraid to ask for Tribbles to go with your Bridge Offivers.
This end

Pestalence
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Postby stoneyface » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:00 pm

i'd like to get one of the RIC's if possible. also if you search in the exchange under "Tribbles" with the capital T you will find more than just under "tribbles" you look for the ones with the irregular pattern. you can find the rare ones for sale for less than the foods that make them crazy eh?
stoneyface

Postby Metalien » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:57 am

Can I please have 4 RIC Tribbles Pesty?

I have one for my Admiral but would like to give one to each of my away team members.

Thankyou kind sir.
Metalien
XC Retired Member

Postby stoneyface » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:19 pm

ahh nevermind. i got a ricossa on the exchange dirt cheap. thanks tho pesty!
stoneyface

Postby Metalien » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Don't thank him too much guys, he might start liking it. :lol:
Metalien
XC Retired Member

Postby Pestalence » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:15 am

Met,

Will get those tribbles to ya as soon as I can get the food to breed them.. I'm going to farm planet runs and Starbase 24 and Breaking the Planet to see if I can stack up a supply of the foods I need to breed those buggers..

Give me a couple of days and I'll nave the tribbles for ya.

Pestalence
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Postby Metalien » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:31 am

Thankyou kindly good sir!
Metalien
XC Retired Member

Return to ST:O - General