Special Task Force: Infected

General Star Trek Online forums!

Moderator: Storvick_XC

Special Task Force: Infected

Postby BhigT » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Ok I found a really good vid to watch for anyone that does the Infected run. This should help us finally get her down. And she does drop a very rare, hopefully everytime. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNIdqTNP7p4
BhigT
XenoCorp® Newbie Member

Re: Special Task Force: Infected

Postby stoneyface » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:12 pm

awesome video mate.

a few things i noticed.

they have definitely changed the way the mission works and it appears that you have to enter the virus at each shield after taking it down with the codes.

they started in the NE corner shield as they enter the room and work counter clockwise. we should try this for sure as it seems to flow rather well to get everyone lined up for the final battle with the queen.

their use of the corner as a fighting spot is genius and also notice that they had at least one forcefield maybe two and multiple shield generator and lots of hypos. the medical generator did not appear to be used and that makes sense since it is complete crap and almost useless in this battle. i bought a medic kit specifically for this missions so hopefully i can use it effectively like the last attempt. everyone still needs to load up on large hypos, which can be bought in ds9. i think 2 tactical, 2 engineers and medic would work well.

any other thoughts?
this is Black Ops. comin' at ya in secret and in black
stoneyface
XenoCorp® Standard Member

Re: Special Task Force: Infected

Postby Raptor » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:56 am

I recently found a good place for practicing jumping on the cubes. If you go to club 47 at earth space dock, you can jump around on the tables. I found it harder to land on the tables, as they are further apart than the cubes.

Hope this helps. :)
Raptor
XenoCorp® Newbie Member

Return to ST:O - General