Thuerday march 18th to kill the Queen or Die trying

General Star Trek Online forums!

Moderator: Storvick_XC

Thuerday march 18th to kill the Queen or Die trying

Postby daryllnapoli » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:12 am

Ok tonight im going to run a group threw Ill take eather my science or Tactical what ever is needed.Im running the group so there will be some rules.1Everyone will have two High density beams as load out for the last room.2 You can use other weapons of choice threw out the raid,but last room i want everyone with my load out.3 if your tactical your in esscort ect.stay with your class. 4 have supply's with you do not depend on others to get them for you.If someone offers to makes a run for them no problem but have them traded before we get to the map.5 Comms are to stay clear in critcal areas ie.. boss fight/any time we are trying something new.6 have fun and dont get discouraged

My run my rules i want you to remember we succeed as a team and the team gets the spoils.We need to be farming valor points daily. soon we will have two runs to do.I am not setting a time yet till i talk to everyone.We have more than enough in the fleet to run two groups.We know what to do now we just need to execute and deliver.There is one leader on every run fleet rank does not mean jack shit.

Wednesday night we had a great run a few little mix ups but we burned threw the groups fast.The idea of getting everyone on the same page and the group before self.Im going to enforce this till i die alone or we are running threw these raids like cake work.I'm not trying to run the fleet or tell anyone what todo Im trying to build a sold group of raiders.Ones that can form there own groups and lead with the ideals in place.I am a Sgt.First Class in The Army and i am a leader of men.It is natural for me to lead be the first in last out.I analyze, rethink, and plan at all times to achieve my goals.I am open to ideas and anyone else thoughts.Best way to do this is in private.Send me a tell or a mail.I know i dont post on the forums alot does not mean i do not look at them.I also read the STO forums daily and i keep up on the stuff that is being added.Sometimes i miss things but that is why we are in a fleet together is to share the info.
daryllnapoli
XenoCorp® Newbie Member

Re: Thuerday march 18th to kill the Queen or Die trying

Postby Metalien » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:16 am

Count me out. That pissed me off last night, and while I intend on actualy finishing that mission, it wont be tonight.
Metalien
XC Retired Member

Postby FA_Frey_XC » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:35 pm

I'm in.

And Fleet Rank =does= mean shit, but if you want to be the RAID leader that's fine. I'm by nature a leader too, you don't have to be in the Army to be a leader of men.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to be ok with assigning the right people for the job. That's what Fleet Admiral's -do-.

What needs to change is the attitudes of some people. I'm not going to say any names, but the condescending, snotty attitude certain individuals are displaying needs to disappear, or they need to leave the fleet.

We work as a team, as Napoli said, and that means liking the person your playing with. If you can't work out your issues personally as mature adults, then quite frankly you -do not- need to be in XenoCorp.

Regards,
CEO, XenoCorp® Inc.
Director Fleet Activities.
fafrey@xenocorp.net

GAMESPY CALLSIGN:
FA_Frey_XC
FA_Frey_XC
XC HQ Alpha Admin

Postby Raptor » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:35 pm

I would like to join.
Raptor
XenoCorp® Newbie Member

Postby stoneyface » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:57 pm

frey and i are both in
this is Black Ops. comin' at ya in secret and in black
stoneyface
XenoCorp® Standard Member

Postby daryllnapoli » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:51 pm

kk shoot for a run time around 8 or so think thats when we started it last night
daryllnapoli
XenoCorp® Newbie Member

Return to ST:O - General