Hey welcome the Ugly guy Here...

This is the General XC Forum. Talk here about anything and everything, but keep it light!

Moderator: FA_Frey_XC

Hey welcome the Ugly guy Here...

Postby f9thret_XC » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:19 pm

A fellow decides to take off early from work and go drinking. He stays until the bar closes at three in the morning, at which time he is extremely drunk. After leaving the bar, he returns home on foot.

When he enters his house, he doesn't want to wake anyone, so he takes off his shoes and starts tip-toeing up the stairs. Half-way up the stairs though, he falls over backwards and lands flat on his back. That wouldn't have been so bad, except that he had couple of empty pint bottles in his back pockets, and they broke; the broken glass carved up his back terribly. Yet, he was so drunk that he didn't know he was hurt.

A few minutes later, as he was undressing, he noticed blood, so he checked himself out in the mirror, and, sure enough, his behind was cut up terribly. He then repaired the damage as best he could under the circumstances, and he went to bed.

The next morning, his head was hurting, his back was hurting, and he was hunkering under the covers trying to think up some good story, when his wife came into the bedroom.

"Well, you really tied one on last night," she said. "Where'd you go?"

"I worked late," he said, "and I stopped off for a couple of beers."

"A couple of beers? That's a laugh," she replied. "You got plastered last night. Where did you go?"

"What makes you so sure I got drunk last night, anyway?"

"Well," she replied, "my first big clue was when I got up this morning and found a bunch of band-aids stuck to the mirror."

sirgod / F9thret_XC and my wife, who likes this ugly Mug.

HEHEHEHEHE :o
f9thret_XC
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Postby FA_Frey_XC » Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:46 am

:lol:

Good to have you !!

Welcome !

So tell us a little about yerself !
CEO, XenoCorp® Inc.
Director Fleet Activities.
fafrey@xenocorp.net

GAMESPY CALLSIGN:
FA_Frey_XC
FA_Frey_XC
XC HQ Alpha Admin

Postby f9thret_XC » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:29 am

Tell abit about myself? well ok, For those who don't know me,

I'm a resident Of Oklahoma, Been here most of my life -the 6and ahalf years spent in the Corp. I love british humour, and try to be funny, but don't always succeed.

I of course Live for my Sick wife Denise, who I think Most people on the taldren forums are aware of her Cancer. Everyday I pray for her and others that I see having Problems.

Anyway's I do a little bit Of Martial Arts still (teaching JKD), but I basicly am gainfully unemployed. It gives me time to help others who are in need.

So I don't know, what else would anyone want to know?

Stephen
f9thret_XC
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Postby FVA_C_Blade_XC » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:21 am

:drink: Welcome to the nut house :eek:
There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation
Fleet Vice Admiral_C_Blade_XC
XenoCorp Fleet Operations
XenoCorp.net
Shit-Storm.com
fvablade@xenocorp.net
OC Member
Visioneer
SFC2.net ISC RM
FVA_C_Blade_XC
XC Retired Member

Postby ferretlxix » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:36 pm

Poing & Aloha
:bounce2:
every one just loves to spank the weasel!

Capt. Hydran Squad
Overlord Halo2 XC clan
ferretlxix
XC FDF Squadron Captain

Return to XenoCorp General